Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's another Saturday

Well, the week has almost passed as it comes to the seventh day of my week, which is a Saturday!! This is the day which i'll be looking forward to everyday, guess why...firstly coz there'll be no lectures and tutorials whatsoever, and secondly coz its the time when i can go to church! The place where I can have a peace of mind, and forget all the worldly things which have been troubling me all this while. I believe most of u will be wandering why a Christian like me will be going to church on a Saturday, as Christians are always known to go to church on Sundays... Lets see.. "Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work..." (Ex 20:9-10) Okay, the bible stated that the seventh day is the Sabbath, and if we look into any random calendar we see, isn't the first day of the week a Sunday and the seventh day a Saturday? So this is the reason why i go to church on Saturday.

One of my seniors asked me if i wanted to go to ipoh today, as we're supposed to celebrate Chee Hong's belated birthday. Hmm...as much as I wished to go n have fun with them in Ipoh, I had to turn them down, and it's for that one and only reason - I had to go to church. So sorry people, if only you all choose any other day besides Saturday, I'd probably be able to join you all...too bad.

The clock is showing 1.30pm. It's time that I better get ready to go... Gotta go to v6 n pick my brother up, and head my way to chenderong with that narrow and windy road full of potholes...

Happy Sabbath!

1 comment: